BSRM, the most preferred reinforcing steel maker for major national landmark projects in Bangladesh, is committed to build a safer nation since 1952. As part of our continuous endeavor in research and innovation, we bring-forth another rebar brand Xtreme B500DWR which fully conforms to BDS ISO 6935-2:2016. Grade B500DWR also conforms to Fe 500S of IS 1786:2008.The uniqueness of B500DWR is its minimum Tensile Strength to Yield Strength (T/Y) Ratio: 1.25 made it the toughest steel brand in Bangladesh. The product complies with the provisions of the Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC).
- Standard: B500 DWR fully conforms to BDS ISO 6935-2:2016. Grade B500DWR also conforms to Fe 500S of IS 1786:2008.
- Salient Features/ Synopsis: The new grade B500DWR has a minimum Tensile Strength to Yield Strength (T/Y) Ratio: 1.25
- Benefits and Area of Application:
1. Combinations of higher strength & higher ductility.
2. Reduces the chance of sudden collapse of the structure.
3. Provides more safety.
- Higher ductility is the capacity to absorb large amounts of energy released during earthquakes.
- Ensures the highest Elongation at Maximum Force (EMF)
- Applicable for all types of structures in any location.
- Ideally suited for usage in earthquake prone areas as per BNBC (Bangladesh National Building Code)
Please click on the download button to get the updated product brochure